Friday, August 31, 2012

PONDERING: The new science of quantum furionics

Lately I am making 'field trips' to Wiki to try to finally get into my brain the basics of quantum science.  My "classic physics" mind, relies on certain truths being stable.  It insists that 'real' requires things to have physical properties and behave in predictable, physical ways.
I am trying to stretch this mind of mine to wrap around things like wavicles and what quanta are, and mathematical bits of information that float around in my mind with nothing to anchor to. 

Examples! Give me examples!  I need concrete examples of things that don't necessarily have to be concrete themselves.  I need analogs...  metaphors...! The slowness of my brain, the stubborness of my mind, clinging to what it knows and believes in this area is so frustrating... 

Is there a wavicle for this... The 'frustron,' to quantize--is that the right use of the word?--frustration?
Frustrons collide with exasperons...  creating a critical mass, resulting in the production of explodium... which emits arghions... wavicles with a distinctive vibration in the range of hearing...  and ackions and gahons whch also make a sound impossible to duplicate. 
My head/brain/mind is flooded with them...  producing the by-product infurions...

No comments:

Post a Comment